|1708#, No. 1 building, Lane 2742, Pudong Avenue Road, Pudong, Shanghaiemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||PET Bottle Blowing Machine||Cavity Quantity:||4 Cavities|
|Mold Stroke:||200mm||Stretching Rod Dia.:||14mm|
|Bottom Mould Stroke:||50mm||Max.Container Volume:||50000ml|
injection stretch blow molding machine,
bottle blow molding machine
PET bottle blowing machine and injection blow molding machine with plastic blow moulding machine for bottles
1. Satisfaction with different atmospheric pressure for blowing and mechanical action by dividing the blowing and action into three parts in the air pressure diagram of the machine.
2. Strong clamping force with high pressure and double crank links to lock the mold.
3. Two ways of operating: automatic and manual.
4. Safe, reliable, and unique design of the position of valve to make the air pressure diagram of the machine easier to understand.
5. Low cost, high efficiency, easy operation, easy maintenance, etc, with automatic technological process.
6. Contamination is avoided for the bottle body.
7. Ideal effect of the chilling with the chilling system.
8. Easy installation and starting
9. Low rejection rate: less than 0.2 percent.
|Intermediary Relay 24V||France||Schneider|
|AC Contactor 220V||France||Schneider|
|24V Power Box||Taiwan||Delta|
|Servo Motor and Servo Drive||Japan||Mitsubishi|
|Motor in Preform elevator and unscrambler||China||Taili|
|Adjustable Voltage Module||China||Aoyi|
|Seal for Pressure Increase||USA|
|Cylinder for Pushing Preform||Taiwan||Airtac|
|Cylinder in robot for evelating preform||Taiwan||Airtac|
|Cylinder in robot for preform transfer||Germany||Festo|
|Preform Rotary Cylinder in Robot||Germany||Festo|
|Cylinder for Robot Clip||Taiwan||Mindman|
Our engineer will travel to buyer’s country within 10－20 days after receipt of confirmation in the written form from client informing that the goods arrived in site and civil works is ready for installation. The client has to buy round tickets and arrange all local facilities including food, lodging, and transportation during their staying period in buyer’s country. The buyer would pay USD 120/day for each engineer during journey.
One year from the date of Installation or acceptance of the Plant whichever comes first.
If the client needs our manufacturer to provide the training program depending on the experience of the local people and the client requirement as the local people has no experience in this kind of plant, the client has to send their people (about 4 technical engineers/workers) to China